Tuesday, January 12, 2010

je veux le snood

Last week's freezing temperatures made me want to buy something warm and cozy that I can wrap around my neck.  And the scarf-addict that I am, I found this royal blue snood from Golden Hook which I fell completely in love with the color.  I want one exactly like this... or maybe I could learn how to knit so I can knit myself a variety of snoods in countless colors.



:: via Golden Hook's blog ::

The short-haired brunette in Golden Hook Lookbook 2010's is absolutely gorgeous.  A few of her close-up shots are amazing.  She makes me want to cut my hair short and learn how to speak French.  If only I had her facial bone structure... and lived in Paris.

So not only do I want this blue snood, but watching their Lookbook 2010 video makes me want to be in Paris.  Now.  Oh Paris, I can't wait to see you....




via hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment