Thursday, April 1, 2010

friday find :: BOOJI Sneakers

Taking a quick break from sorting through my European photo collection to share a fashion-related find.

For one of my Business college courses, one of our projects were to come up with a product and build a whole marketing and product launch behind it.  I came up with an idea, drew design specs and targeted it towards the female demographic.  Needless to say, I got an A on the project but unfortunately, I never took it to the next level and sadly enough, I don't remember why. 10 years forward, I come across this article and basically see my idea come to life.

The only difference with my shoe was the ankle pouch was a little slimmer and had an additional side pocket stitched in the inner part with a zipper. There was another product I had included in that project.  Maybe it's time I take that packet out of storage and see if there's any potential to that...

BOOJI Sneakers available online @ colette.





No comments:

Post a Comment