Sunday, November 8, 2009

People Watching :: Larimer Square

Inspiration is all around you.  Everywhere you look, you can find inspiration whether it's for a new outfit, design, recipe, painting, a story, a play... or just simply being inspired by someone's energy, positivity, creativity.  You have to keep your eyes open, be aware that it is around you and stop to appreciate it.  This is why I have chosen to make an effort to carry my camera everyday when I step out the door.  I want to capture these moments - the people, their sense of style, their mood, their stories.


This one will be a resident on my blog as far as style watch is considered.  This woman owns a very fashionable wardrobe and her sense of style is on point and in trend all the time.  I'd say for the most part, we have a very similar taste in fashion.  And this is why we are friends.  We have even bought similar items on separate occasions and wore them on the same day.  She's also the same size as I am from head to toe.  Another good reason why we're VERY good friends. :)












Just a couple of Wisconsin guys, looking effortlessly cool, if they do say so themselves.  Jeremy (if memory serves me right) with his aviators and a poorboy cap while his friend with a polka-dot print button up and brown leather jacket.




 

 

 





LOVE Alayna's (I probably spelled her name wrong) nautical French Riviera style.  I think the sheer polka-dot knee-high stockings completes her look.  Also diggin' her husband's style with the double-cuffed pants paired with classic loafers.


 












. . .


3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of people watching. I could do it for hours!! Btw, thanks for the book suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome. :) The Art of Happiness was a very uplifting one for me and it talks more about a practical thought process in achieving happiness. If and when you do get a chance to read them, hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! My co-workers and I check it frequently. Also, I love the picture of my husband and I. Thanks!-Alaina

    ReplyDelete