Wednesday, November 18, 2009

pump it up


I'm sure many of you remember or maybe even owned a pair of the old school Reebok Pumps.  Well Reebok's 20th Anniversary of an iconic shoe is soon approaching and to help celebrate that is the debut of their Pump 20 Project.  They have collaborated with 20 sneaker shops from around the world to bring back an old school classic to a new school style with their own take and vision using colors, materials and textures.  They're set to release on Nov 20th at their corresponding shoe shops with limited availability.

Check out Sneaker Freaker's article with images of the complete collection of collaborating stores and what they were able to whip up.

I think one of my favorites from the collection has got to be this Bodega collab, Pump20 "Outback" with a military inspired look. 





 :: Bodega x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Freshness ::






:: atmos Tokyo x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Freshness ::




:: Kasina x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Freshness ::



:: Espionage x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Kicks On Fire::



:: KICKS/HI x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Freshness ::


 
:: HUF x Reebok PUMP 20 : via HB ::




:: Sneakersnstuff x Reebok PUMP 20 : via Nice Kicks ::




:: Hanon x Reebok PUMP 20 : via HB ::



:: Stolen Riches x Reebok PUMP 20 : via HB ::



  
:: colette x Reebok PUMP 20 : via HB ::




: St. Alfred x Reebok PUMP 20 : via HB ::


 
:: Reebok PUMP 20 "Bringback" Pack : via Nice Kicks ::

..................


Some more funky cool shoes I found from their "Bringback" Collection...





:: via Sneakerfreaker ::


 

:: via My Air Shoes ::


:: via Hypebeast ::



And on a related note, I wish these colors were out back when I used to rock the original Freestyles.


:: Reebok Freestyle : image via Kicks On Fire ::

. . .



2 comments:

  1. I think it was with U.S. tennis sensation, Michael Chang, that Reebok debuted the Pump? Regardless, I had a pair.
    I also have the right shoe of Shaq's 1st Pump: size 23. It houses my spare change. Which, at that size, holds about $500 - give or take.

    ReplyDelete