Monday, March 8, 2010

back to life . back to reality

Wow.

That pretty much sums up my 2-week adventure all over Europe.  15 days and 4 countries; not enough time.  The croissants, gelatos, nutella, mediterranean feasts and the sights, the history, the people... I am missing all of it.  It hasn't even been 48 hours since my return and I am already going through withdrawals.

Today was definitely a struggle back at work as I was still unable to function on all cylinders and barely able to form coherent sentences.  And as much as I'd love to sort through over a thousand photos to share with you all, I have much needed sleep to catch up on.  But this one, this one makes me smile... so I just had to post it.

I'll be back to share more...


 
:: at the Acropolis in Athens, Greece ::



No comments:

Post a Comment