Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i heart : target

I have never met anyone who didn't like Target 

I don't know what it is about that store but every single time I walk out of their doors, I end up with ten times more stuff than I had initially planned on buying.  I find myself in aisles I have no reason to be in nor should I be in and random products that I'm sure I already have somewhere at home.  Cute notebook? Sure, I'll add that to the 15 I already have sitting on my desk.  New lotion?  Yes, because it's the newest scent.  Random $1 bin trinkets?  They're a dollar... absolutely!

Well on March 7, there's another reason to shop at Target.  They just launched their new Jean Paul Gaultier collection whith a mix of hip urban, rockstar and glam.  And luckily enough, it's available in a location very close to me.  Must check it out!  I swear, Target must have crack circulating through their air system much like how Starbucks sprinkle them on their frapuccinos.

See looks below via The Society's post







 


 



4 comments:

  1. Funny, that you're writing about this. I was just reading a small advertisement of his clothing line in the latest Elle magazine and got all excited...

    Chris R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting! So far, I'm diggin' the trench but sure enough, the location I went to didn't have my size. Can't wait to see what will be available in the following months...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I have his book. Fan. Yes. When I die, I want my clothes to be burried with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on that, Lin... along with my shoes, purses and scarves.

    ReplyDelete